Learn Your Machine
& Sewing Class
If you are in Maryland or surrounding areas -
Come join us
You been saying I want to learn how to sew - I don't know how to use my machine - I want to be able sew for myself and children.Well I have put together a class for beginners to learn on their own machines, So when you get home to sew - everything is still familiar because you are using the same machine as in class.
This class will not be the typical beginner sewing classes -
You will leave knowing how to work your machine, how to sew & all the main fundementals to be able to sew on your own.
Hope to see you there.
Sun., April 5, 2020
1pm - 4:30 pm
* You must bring your own machine
* Age Requirement - 13 and up
*only registered class students allowed during class
SIGNUP IS AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE
* 3 hour class
*All supplies included except machine
*We will complete a pillow cover or satin bonnet at the end & the pattern and project will go home with you. You will be able to choose your own fabrics day of.
*Take home reference booklet *Personalized Tote
A few Class Lessons will be -
* Learning Basic Sewing Skills
* Threading and installing the bobbin
*Threading the machine
* Learning Sewing Machine Parts, Tools & Accessories
* Sewing Seams, lines and curves
* Changing Stitch Length & Width
* How to pin & cut fabric
* Constructing and sewing a envelope back pillow cover or a satin bonnet and adding elastic and more....
* You have to bring your machine
*** All supplies to make project are included. I will also have general sewing supplies like scissors, pins, etc for you to use also but you are welcome to bring your own. I will email a general supply list for reference in case you want to buy your own. You will receive a email closer to date with more details.
Secure your seat by choosing option at the bottom -
Owner & Creator of Simply Jeannette
For any questions - dont hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Limited Seating for class
*Class will start on time
* Please bring Paypal receipt with you to class
* Cancellations have to be made by March 27, 2020 in order
to receive credit back minus $25 cancellation fee.
*Cancellations after March 27, 2020 become a credit for future class.
*No show on class day forfeit all fees.
Tell a Friend about Simply Jeannette!